Wow, I didn't think we were going to get snow this year.
It is March 10 and we have not had one single snow day this school year OR snow in the 2009 calendar year. Yesterday it was 51 at 4 pm and not a speck of snow on my lawn.
I slept for crap last night but when I awoke I noticed a missed call from an area code I am unfamiliar with so I decided to look out the window and holy cow we had gotten a snow attack last night. It is mostly blown snow but still from nothing yesterday to a snow day, very cool!
As Jeremy & I tossed and turned last night we had yet another restless night while the wind pounded the side of the house for the 5th night, he told me it was "just another wind storm"...
That was funny when we peaked out the window and saw this....



No comments:
Post a Comment