Monday, December 22, 2008

On Holiday

I'm on holiday- don't bug me :)
I disconnected my cell phone temporarily- at least until later today when my friend Chris wants to come out to our farm this week and I'll have to answer then.

So far so good...I snuck out of work at noon on Friday only to make it to Silverthorne and my cell phone rang- it was Fors, he asked where I was...I blissfully told him Silverthorne- he said, "well, Charlie just called your name over the PA, apparently he is looking for you." O- panic stricken I just decided to turn my phone off and deal with the consequences upon my return. Hopefully he wasn't looking for me too bad and he'll forget when we return in 2 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed!

I made it home in 3 hours 45 minutes- that might be a snow record. I think I've only done that in the summer but Jimmy was on his best time Friday. It was the last mountain ride he & I will do together as I give Kate Jimmy for X-mas. Lucky her- I will miss him terribly!!!

I showered and rested with dad before the party began for my sista's Mr. He & his brother both graduated from CSU and my parents had a nice party on Friday for them which included their herd from Montana.

Today is Monday and I need some motivation to get some curriculum done...starting tomorrow I suppose.

Jeremy had to go to work for 1/2 day today. We spent Saturday at the mall and shopping but didn't buy anything- we are so good. Then we went to the theatre and watched "Yes Man" and "Bolt". Sunday was a full fledged football day and by the time we return to Ft. C the day will be lost so I will just have to chalk today up to one last day of relaxing before its back to work. I must be complete with my to-do's before the weekend. I promised myself one full week of work and the rest to play!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: