Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter @ the E house

It was Easter games as usual...well, I guess not usual, we had to stay inside this year (no flash light hunt, due to the weather)... but competition was still tough as usual!

Here we push & shove at the start line. 200 easter eggs takes people less than 8 minutes to locate. Funny thing is, as my parents were hiding them- they found more easter eggs from previous years. That's why it is important to switch up the candy, so we can tell which ones are old from new :)

I actually came in second place behind Kevin with 31 eggs to his 37. But I collected the most amount of coin $16 which will go directly into the vacation fund jar :)Jeremy is an unhappy bunny as he came in last, but he claims he didn't cheat- I think he spent more time trying to collect eggs out of anyone elses basket and lost precious time. Together we combined our cash to total around $25 towards our vacation money!Bunny kisses

No comments: