Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Never Always Good

Let me just vent a second....
When its good...its good but when it rains, it pours.
How can I (because none of you ever seem to have this problem) figure out how to balance my life so that it can be good most of the time?

I miss my friends terribly, but never see them.

I miss my family lots but don't particularly see myself living in the front range again.

I fought to be a teacher for so long and now I fight to be effective everyday and struggle with wether or not this has been the right move.

This morning I get to school and find out I made a huge logistics error, not once but twice in my return to Ohio.

Then I log onto my resource in which I am using today for my rowdy bunch of entrepreneurs and the site is down and they have no ETA when to expect it back up.

I don't know what I can do to get my life in order, but it never quite feels that anything works out just the way it should or does for anyone else.

Could one of you please send me your luck?

No comments: