I know it totally drives my family crazy as I have the vaccum out nearly every day and am really particular (a nice way to say crazy) about the dishes put away, mail sorted and taken care of immediately and the bathroom perfect and the clothing in the closet taken care of properly. I am most particular about shared space. If we had separate closets, I could care less about what goes on in there...but the fact that we have one shared closet, bathroom, bedroom etc...I just have to have things a certain way or I will fuss for hours. I have always been like this- even in college; I could not get started on homework until my room was clean and every weekend we'd have a house cleaning event where everyone would scrub-a-dub (yes, even Sarah).
So this weekend I was particularly crazy as I detailed my brand new truck, hot steamed the caulk in the kitchen countertops, steam cleaned the dining room chairs and some spots on the floor (thanks to Biscuit) and then even got down to the white trim and made huge changes as you can see here:
Before, the corner was black with 5 years of collected dirt- and not mine, might I add...
No comments:
Post a Comment