Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Feast

we were so lucky to not have to travel for once...the first time ever for a holiday as everyone came to us!!!

Although I've cooked before for many celebrations, this one snuck up on us. It was 11:30 and Jeremy told me the ham would be ready at 2 so I was all relaxing...until we checked it and it was ready NOW...I scrambled to remember what I had planned for the meal and throw it together with 4 cooks and 2 dogs in my tiny kitchen....we managed, and it tasted great!

My mom says I look straight from the 50's w ith my pearls, apron and lace.
and this table is just too beautiful to put food on it!
and this guy...who through foot pain and all...made some killer delights!
then we opened more gifts by the Christmas tree...a few more stock show necessities for Jeremy and we were all set!
The family stayed the afternoon and into the early evening, just in time to see the lights on our house all lite up.

No comments: