Sunday, December 13, 2009

Food Food Food

If I weren't such a foodie, and if it didn't taste so darn good- maybe I wouldn't care....but I LOVE food and it loves me and gosh darn it, I suppose that's why my fit test shows that I am 25% body fat or in otherwords- 39 # of pure fat... *heavy sigh* what's a girl to do :(

So after a week of food enjoyment from the food party at Vicky & Roy's to my lovely holiday cookies....Jeremy & I made a trip to Costco and have healthy food for a lifetime in our freezer (thanks for the freezer mom & dad!).


No more of the following....cake, chocolate covered strawberries and yummy creamy soups....





only healthy eats from here forward, and with the right kind of portions.
We bought lots of chicken, pork and shrimp for our protein source and lots and lots of veggies; corn, peas, carrots, stir fry veggies and berries.

It took us 1.5 hours to pre-package everything into portion sized baggies and put it all away but it is worth it! Eating healthy is critical and making it easy is even better!

Wish us luck- we both have fat to burn :)

No comments: