Sunday, January 31, 2010

Parrot Eyes Apre Ski

It was a fairly full day of skiing...and I take back whatever I may have ever previously said about Keystone because I actually enjoyed this visit. They have great slopes, wide with perfectly steep blue runs, even great greens.

But the fun always ends at the pub. The last run of the day began at 3 and it was a burner on the thighs and calves...by the time we got to the bottom, we were glad to be done for the day!

Just as the ski day had passed, happy hour began. We stumbled upon Parrot Eyes a Margaritaville-like joint with a live singer (who wasn't all that great) and tasty Mango Margarita's - my favorite!
oh yes, and don't forget Shot- Ski's.... a set of 4 shot's set into a pair of ski's for you to enjoy with friends- it tasted like grapefruit juice, yum!
As the light faded, the tv's were playing the Aspen Winter X-games as we chilled out with friends


No comments: