Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Thankful Thanksgiving

It was a rocking holiday!!!
Me seen here just after completing my 2nd strike in a series...
Sideways Steph & Chad bowling/kissing...

My cueball Jeremy cheesing it up on the lanes....

My (little) brother & I squaring off at the ball thingy...



Mom & Dad up and out past their bedtime- we all made it until midnight :)


I had a holiday to remember! I love coming home, although it isn't always easy mostly because of the drive over many mountain passes. I was at ease, relaxed and enjoyed the company of my favorite people- my family.

Everyone checks out the potatoes, something was seriously wrong with these things, yet I still ate them, ugh!


I was able to attend the Eagles Hockey game to watch Kate dance. I had tea with Dustin & Leslie in Fort Collins. I bowled with Myer and friends. I shopped with Katie. I worked cattle with Steph. I had a date night with Jeremy. I worked with dad. I talked with mom. I hung out with Kevin....what a weekend!

The 3 sisters....







No comments: