Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eat, Drink & Be with Jennie!

Jennie & Philipp visited me in Colorado...along with their 4 friends. Needless to say the "mansion" was crowded- 10 people total and they all had a bed to sleep in!
We had a blast! They stayed 2 nights with me, ate, drank and ate some more before hitting the slopes.

This was the first day I have yet or since been on the slopes- you'd think I'd have been out 15 tiems already but I'm a looser!

I don't regret waiting either- it was a perfect day. 8 inches of fresh snow and NO one on the slopes! We had the mountain to ourselves.

By the end of the day I had Jennie up on High Alpine which is all Black and Double Black- Congrats to Jen for her bravery...it took us 45 minutes to get more than 4 miles back to the bottom.



It was her first colorado black!


Then we ended up back in Breckenridge for the rest of the weekend where we ate, drank and ate some more....

Until the spring....

No comments: