Thursday, January 29, 2009

Silly Melly



So here's a summary of all the silly little things I've done in just the last week.


  • I drove 20 minutes to Highlands to snowboard & when I parked I realized I had not loaded up my snowboard so I couldn't ride with my friends that day

  • I made special muffins for a friend with dietary needs and as I was walking to her house I dropped them in the snow- ruining them all!

  • I dropped my cell phone in the bath tub loosing all of my contacts I've acquired over the years (oh yea, I'm going to need your phone number again)

  • I woke up at the time I am usually at school (luckliy that's still an hour earlier than needed)

  • I woke up 5 times a night- 2 nights in a row

  • I forgot to wear snow boots the day it snowed 6 inches

  • I forgot my sneakers the night I had gym class

I can't remember them all but this list seems short in comparison to my emotions about my loss of brain function!

No comments: