Holy cow does time fly! It was only 5 years ago that I met that crazy man I'm going to marry and the first 2 years of time went so painfully slow. Of course we were enjoying most of it (except for those times of uncertainty) but this last year has flown by like a bolt of lighting and "forever" is near...
So, unlike my last wedding...where I was enthrawled in planning and details and ideas. This one has been planned for a long time. Ever since Jeremy & I started talking about marriage 4 years ago- we knew it would be on a beach.So we called up the cruise line and booked a 7 day cruise, we told family & friends to join us and booked the wedding ceremony on the beach of the Grand Caymen Island- where we visited in May 2005.
Since then, the wedding has been zipped up, done and ready for our arrival. So easy!
Me, Jeremy & 10 of our family members and the beach!
116 days until departure, 118 days until until June 9 when we get hitched means I better get my ass in gear and work it out! My Monday/Wednesday workouts are from 4:30-7 pm and then I will run T/Th & Friday's and Ski/Ride weekends...should be enough to make me look hot in time.
Otherwise Jeremy will P90X my ass and I"m not sure I'm into that.
1 comment:
We all love you as you are! But I am totally enthralled by P90X!!! I have been so temped to buy it, but know I would never survive!
Post a Comment