Although it isn't as dangerous as you would think...it was a hotel pool and hot tub outside in Snowmass Village. I was under the impression we were going to someone's house, that I couldn't be involved in- I need to work.Friday, February 27, 2009
Hot Tub Poaching
Last night I went hot tub poaching with my roommate Matt and his buddies. What a fun and relaxing way to spend the evening :)
Although it isn't as dangerous as you would think...it was a hotel pool and hot tub outside in Snowmass Village. I was under the impression we were going to someone's house, that I couldn't be involved in- I need to work.
Although it isn't as dangerous as you would think...it was a hotel pool and hot tub outside in Snowmass Village. I was under the impression we were going to someone's house, that I couldn't be involved in- I need to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment