Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saying Goodbye

It was a PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL day at Snowmass Mountain...but there was no time for skiing...only a fun afternoon slopeside for taking in the hot sun, exectional people and skiier watching and a nice refreshing beverage!

This is my roommate Ande...She is going back to Atlanta on Wednesday so I took her back to a favorite spot to chill for the afternoon.


This is our view of the slope from our sun deck spot.

FONDUE @ HOME... GOODBYE DINNER
Later, I pefected yet another recipe for my future in the resaturant business, a Tuscan Cheese Fondue: Fondita & Parmesan to die for!!!! Dippers: Crimini Mushrooms, Apples and Sourdough bread- delicious!


After wards, we "nose goes" ruled that Matt would be the cleaner-upper after supper :P I like Ande & Matt a lot- I am very lucky that they are great people...but I am very excited for them to go back to where ever it is they came from so I can have my house back to myself!!!

Jeremy moves in this weekend!!!! Luckily he is a clean guy! He gets me.
I remember back 4 years ago when Jeremy & I first decided to move in together....
We had a fantastic dinner at the Bistro in town and dressed up and ate for free on the chef as I was his guest, yumm! After Jeremy left my house for the weekend I was lying on my couch and I looked down and there was this crazy pattern cotton on the floor. I thought- "Jeremy did NOT just leave his underwear lying on my floor did he?" When I picked it up, it was only his dress socks- thank good ness but you have to be pretty special to be able to get my almost OCD tidyness regarding my house keeping. I am a freak!

In fact, when I return on Wednesday I will take pictures of my place to demonstrate why I am so happy that the roommate situation is ending soon...they just don't get clean. The last weekend I was gone for 3 days the trash piled up along with the dishes. I have been dubbed "Den Mother" by them and so I go with it and call them my "cub-letts".

No comments: